Grande Prairie Storm Begin Celebrating 20th Anniversary with Early Bird Season Pass Sale
Grande Prairie, AB – Recent season pass holders and those that purchase early will see big savings for the Grande Prairie Storm’s 20th season. Season pass holders from the past three seasons will receive $70 off last season’s pricing, with new fans getting $50 off when they buy season passes by July 31.
An early bird pass for the upcoming season is $279 until July 31, with an additional seat for only $129. Pass holders from the past three seasons will pay $259 with an additional pass for only $99. A season pass after July 31 will be $299 with an additional pass for $149. The Storm will host 28 games in Grande Prairie’s Revolution Arena.
Student season passes have been reduced significantly to only $159 with a student I.D. Senior’s passes have also been reduced to $229. Exclusive pass holder events will be held throughout the season.
Junior hockey is great for family entertainment, and the Storm is the Peace Region’s most popular winter entertainment. This year, a new family season pass is available for one parent and two children for only $517 with a two parents plus two children pass for $776. A new pass for two parents plus three children is also available for $899.
100 passes sold = 1 won
For every 100 passes sold, one person will win either another single season pass or their money back on their seat. A larger draw to be announced in the future, exclusive for pass holders.
Season passes are available through the Revolution Place box office, 10017 99 Avenue, Grande Prairie, by phone at 780.538.0387 or online at www.revolutionplace.com.
Season pass breakdown:
· Pass holders for last three seasons: $259, additional pass for $99
· Early bird until July 31: $279, additional pass for $129
· Regular price after July 31: $299, additional pass for $149
· Senior: $229
· Student with I.D.: $159
· Child 3-12: $129
o 1 adult, 2 children: $517
o 2 adults, 2 children: $776
o 2 adults, 3 children: $899
· “We’ve dropped our season pass prices to thank our fans for 20 years of support in the Peace Region, one of the first of many thanks to our fans for sticking through the many cycles of junior hockey.”
· “The Storm organization has made major changes in every area over the past year. We hired a strong head coach, Kevin Higo. We have built a new sponsorship program, as well as hiring Tim Conrad of Butterfly Effect to oversee our marketing and game night entertainment.”
o Chris Luhtala, President, Swan City Hockey Association / The Grande Prairie Storm
Tim Conrad, APR
Butterfly Effect Communications | Marketing | Strategy
Chris Luhtala, President
Swan City Hockey Association