The Grande Prairie STORM Junior “A” Hockey Club a proud partner of the Alberta Junior Hockey League is searching for a Business Manager.
The chosen candidate will be responsible and accountable for the operation of all the business entities of the Grande Prairie Storm including revenue generation, office administration, game day planning and report directly to a Board of Directors.
We have supplied a list of the main responsibilities that will be expected by the Business Manager.
• Revenue Program Planning – Sponsorship, Game Program, Signage, Rentals and Advertising
• Season Ticket Holder Campaign
• Maximizing Cost Controls using budgets as set by the Board of Directors
• Media relations – local, provincial in conformance with League guidelines
• Social Media – Website upkeep, Facebook and Twitter accounts
• Create, Organize and Participate in Community Events, Sponsor Events, Players Events
• Game Day Duties include but are not limited to – Major Sponsors, Game Sponsors, Giveaways, Program Ads, All Signage, Sky Suite Rentals, Video and Audio Presentation as well as Intermission Activities.
• Administration of Game Documentation as Required by the League.
• Support the Development of an Alumni Club and a Booster Club
Applicants should have a wide range of business, media, sales and marketing skills. “Minimum of 3 years” or related experience would be appreciated. The ability to multi-task, prioritize, possess exceptional time management skill and meet deadlines is a must.
The position is to be filled when suitable candidate is chosen.
Qualified applicants should forward their resume to:
Kelly Chalmers – Board of Directors
Fax: (780) 538 – 1286
Mail: Suite 202, 11117 – 100 Street, Grande Prairie, T8V 2N2
Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those applicants being considered will be contacted.