Grande Prairie Storm forward, Jade McMullen, is the Canalta Hotels AJHL Player of the Week for the week of November 10th – 16th, 2014. McMullen scored 5 goals and 1 assist in 3 games last week. He recorded two points in each of the three games and was rewarded as the Viterra AJHL Star of the Game in all three games.
The 19 year-old from Edmonton, AB recently committed to the NCAA Division I RIT Tigers of the Atlantic Hockey Association. The third year Storm player leads the team in scoring with 30 points in 27 games, and is tied for 4th overall in the AJHL Scoring Race. Jade is an Assistant Captain has become a true leader this year for the Storm.
The Alberta Junior Hockey League is proud to partner with Canalta Hotels to continue recognition of the AJHL Player of the Week for the 2014-2015 AJHL Season.
Canalta Hotels AJHL Player of the Week Recipients:
• September 5th – September 14th, 2014: Jetlan Houcher, Fort McMurray Oil Barons
• September 15th – September 21st, 2014: Tommy Nixon, Sherwood Park Crusaders
• September 22nd – September 28th, 2014: Ryan Black, Bonnyville Pontiacs
• September 29th – October 5th, 2014: Austin Plevy, Brooks Bandits
• October 6th – October 12th, 2014 – Christopher Gerrie, Olds Grizzlys
• October 13th – October 19th, 2014 – Devin McDonald, Camrose Kodiaks
• October 20th – October 26th, 2014 – John Mullally, Whitecourt Wolverines
• October 27th – November 2nd, 2014: Jody Sick, Camrose Kodiaks
• November 3rd – November 9th, 2014: Brody Valette, Drumheller Dragons
• November 10th – November 16th, 2014: Jade McMullen, Grande Prairie Storm