The Grande Prairie Storm will be holding 3 prep camps for elite players in the Peace Region in August. The camps have been scheduled to help players prepare for their Grande Peace Athletic Club try outs as well as players attending Major Junior and Junior A camps.
Bantam Prep Camp (2002-2003 born players) August 15-16-17-18, 2016
– The 4 ice sessions are designed to prepare players for their upcoming GPAC Bantam AAA Camp.
Midget Prep Camp (1999-2000-2001 born players) August 19-20-21 / August 22-23-24-25, 2016
– The individual week sessions or the combined 7 day camp will help players prepare for the GPAC Midget AAA Camp.
* Players are encouraged to register early as last year both camps were full and a 3rd ice time was added. The Grande Prairie Storm will be unable to schedule an extra ice time this year and the camp will be closed for registration when the limit is reached. All ice sessions will be run on ice by members of the Junior A Storm coaching staff.
Graduated Midget/Junior/College/Pro Camp August 22-23-24-25, 2016
– The 4 day camp is designed for players to prepare for their upcoming try out camps or training camps. Grande Prairie Storm returning players, prospects, and alumni will be skating during the week.
* All ice times will be held at Revolution Place
* For more information check out the Hockey Programs section on the Storm web page or email firstname.lastname@example.org